Thursday, July 20, 2006

Humans Plan, God Determines

It's true that we humans plan and God determines everything. So we humans just have to learn to accept the decisions made by God.

The decision that recently shown to my whole family was the loss of my grandma. She passed away on Tuesday at 9:55pm. She was in the hospital from Sunday due to Stroke. It was such a sad situation. I couldn't stop crying when grandma was brought back home at Woodlands. I was told by my aunt that I should not cry as it will cause the spirit of my grandma to be restless - she would not have a safe journey to the Other side. So, had to hold back my tears.

Everything was done smoothly. All we are hoping is that my grandma soul is at ease and hope that she's happy where ever she is now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home