Saturday, July 08, 2006

Thirst Quencher Please!!!!

Is it me or is it the weather. I am feelin rather HOT and Sweaty all day. The weather is a Killer today!! I'm feelin yucky all over my body. Ugh!

I went to Tampines Mall for a little performance by Macpherson Angklung. It's about the SYF thingy. It's fun though!! One thing that I Luurrvvee abt the place was the fan. Yes. Our holding spot was right next to a gigantic fan!! You know, the industrial kind of fan!! The first thing that I approached to was the fan! It was turned on to full blast!!! Yup!! The speed was so strong untill I could feel my eyelashes are crying for help!! Hahah!!! But I enjoyed the cool air!!! hahaha!!!! The performance was a blast! I had fun watching my juniours play!! I am proud of them!

After that, I headed back home feelin all sticky and wet with my sweat! I took a long shower. Thought that I could cool off. But boy I was wrong. I immediately could see small droplets of sweat excreting my body! ARGh!!! So, I had to stick to the fan where ever I go. Also, as I am sweating all over, I feel very thirsty! I drank practically, 500 ml of H2O, 500 ml of iced tea and right now, I am having 1 litre of ice water!!! Damm....!!!! Yet I am feelin very very very thirsty!!!!! OH MY GOD!!! That's WAAAAYYYYY!!!!! ToO much water in my body. I thought it should cool my body a bit. But it's not doing any good. I am burping non-stop!!! Arhg!!!!!! HELP!!!!!

By the way, my song choice to chill in a sticky day is "I Love The Way You Love Me" by Boyzone. I know, it doesn't make any sense. But hey! I like it OK!! Hope you'll enjoy!! hahaha!!! Here are some of the lyrics. Enjoy!!!

I like the feel your name on my lips
And I like the sound of your sweet gentle kiss
The way that your fingers run through my hair
And how your scent lingers even when you're not there

And I like the way your eyes dance when you laugh
And how you enjoy your two hour bath
And how you convinced me to dance in the rain
And everyone watching like we were insane

But I love the way you love me
Oh baby
Strong and wild, slow and easy
Heart and soul so completely
I love the way you love me


Quote Of The Day:
~ The secret of staying young is to live honestly,
eat slowly and lie about your age ~
(Lucille Ball)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home