Friday, June 16, 2006

Back...Finally. Hahah!!!

I am back. I am so sorry to all who have been reminding me to update my blog. So here it goes. HAhaha!!!!

First of all, I am very fine thank you. But with regards to my previous entry - about me being a changed person and all that stuff, well, it was rather true. However, I got back to reality. So no worries OK?!

A lot has happened in my life. So much that I can't recall them much. Not because I have a short term memory, it because some were too heart shocking and some were simply sad. Any happy happenings you might ask. Well, yes. Pleasant ones and they still make me smile.

But the biggest news that had created such a big impact on me and my frends is when Sam, stepped down as the President of BL. After much 'counsellin' by my frends, teachers and myself she still stepped down. It's a long story and I believe that most of the people that know Sam would know the story. But I still have questions that have not been answered, to why she has to resort to such silly things and it's a waste of time. I shall not talk about this anymore.

Hmmm...lets talk about happier things now. Hmm.. actually, I am much happier now than before. Not because I have a boyfriend or anything, it's just that I am able to accomplish something that I never thought I could do. Which is, I am able to not buy snacks and smuggle them into my room!! HAhaha!!! Serious! I managed to do that! To me, snacks are just not appealing to me anymore. Compared to before, snacks was a 'Must have' every nite. But now, my mum has forbid me from having snacks. It was tough at first, but now, I got the hang of it! Cool!!

Well, that's about it la... hope this will satisfy your reading pleasure...thanks!!

~ Adrenaline comes when you least expected. It feels kind of good!!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home