Monday, July 03, 2006

Start of the Holidays!!!!

Orientation Camp was over on Saturday. I do not wish to further elaborate on it as I don't feel good just talking about it. But I have this to say, Tiring. No further discussion on it.

Yesterday, I set a world record. I was so bloody damn tired after camp. Guess what? After the camp, I went to my teacher's mother's house for her niece 'Henna nite', TURKISH style. I didn't get some sleep. I went there at 7:30pm. I was overwhelmed by the people who came, the food and the Turkish guys who did the barbeque of the 'Satay'!! Ooohhh...!!! Sweet!

I was given the opportunity to try Turkish Food, and I didn't waste any time at all. I tried every single food that was served! First, I tried the Dessert. That includes,
  • Brownie (It's not Turkish at all, but heck! It tasted so bloody damn nice la!)
  • Apple Strudel Turkish style ( It's FULL of Spices!!!!)
  • Pudding (Made from Rice Flour and Semolina with some nuts. It's sweet! Not too heavy or creamy)
After that, I indulged in the main course. That includes the Bread (Pita Bread) with all the dippings in the whole of TURKEY found. Only thing, I could only remember one of the dip, which is called Hommus. It's nutty and soury and it's an appetite opener. The hot n spicy one, the very creamy dip and many many more!!! I had a fun time eating them!!!! WOW!!!

Then, what is a good way to work all that food out? BELLY DANCING!!!! Yeah!!! DaNCING!!!! My teacher invited ALL to dance!!! It's no ordinary dance, it's all Arabic Songs!!! My teacher and her family were belly dancing like nobody business!!!! All her relatives were there!!! One thing about Turkish Family is that they have THE NICEST COMPLEXION AROUND!!! THEY ALL HAVE WHITE COMPLEXION!!! SMOOTH LIKE A BABY'S BUTT!!! NO KIDDING ABOUT IT!!! THEY ALL ARE VERY VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!!! THIER EYES ARE BLUE AND GREEN!!!! WOW!!! I AM AMAZED!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't waste anymore time. I dance the whole night through!!!!! There were other performances by my teachers' family for the bride-to-be. Then, there was this last performance that EVERYONE waited for. It's a dance by one of the younger cousins by the name of Aliyah. She is the most preetiest girl ever seen!! She's everyone's favourite!! She dance a number and it ROCKED!!!!! She is so talented in belly dancing!!!! There's one part of the dance where her butt Vibrated!!! WOOHHOO!!!! NOw, I don't mean to be all Horny and disgusting. But it's true. She is so talented up to the point where she could do that!! It was a great experience to see how Turkish people celebrate weddings and dancing!!!

I don't mean to disgust people, but if you were really there, you would agree with me. It was exhilarating!!!!! Too bad, Guys are NOT ALLOWED!!! HAHAhah!!!! It's ALL WOMEN dance!!!!


Quote Of The Day:
~ The most wonderful thing in life is to be delirious and
the most wonderful kind of delirium is being in love ~
Yevgeny Zamyatin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home