Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I Have A Problem.

There was a meeting for BL this afternoon. We had loads of fun trying to play the games. Most of them were successful except for the Human Entanglement. Hahah!!!! We got 2 circles!!! LOL!!! Most of the games ended up in laughter. It was thrilling!!!

But before we went home, Hanis brought up this topic about how we as the EXCO members are suppose to make the new members feel a 'sense of belonging' in BL! That got me thinkin on my way home, in the shower, and now writing this entry. I have some ideas but dunno whether it's achieveable. I hope it is. Hmmm......I am feeling a little bit tense by this. I mean to me, it's like we as the EXCO are leaving nxt yr and the newbies are feeling like an outcasts. No offence to anyone, it's like in order to be closer as a club member, it has to be a 2 way traffic. It has to be coming from the EXCO side of guiding and the new members side for able to accept of being guided. Geddit? I am talking crap now as usual. Hhhaha!!! Anyway, hope tat it will turn out fine for the camp this fri. Wish BL loads of LUCK!!!!

Anyway, SAM is back!!! She's been absenting for quite some time and now she's back. When I saw her, I practically SCREAMED her name from afar. Hahahahah!!!!! I think the whole world can hear!!! Ahhaahha!!!! I miss her LOADS!!!!!!! Hope she recover soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sam, if U happen to read this, here's a message 4 U: I miss U LOADS!!! GET WELL SOON!!!! FORGET THE PAST and LIVE THE FUTURE!!!!

Also, saw ITE Bishan in the chinese show, "It's Showtime" It was cool la!!!! I loved it!!! Hahaha!!! Saw Hanis at the audience!!! HAhhaha!!!!! Miss Tay was in it as well!!! She looked retarded!!! Hhaha!!!! Evil!!!! But she looked kind of 'choked' in the top she's wearing. Dun U think so? Hahahah!! I wish all the BEST for MIC Studio....!

There's no song that I'm addicted to now. But got Quote of the day.....


Quote Of The Day:
~ Politics does work better when citizens are guided by a sense
of right or wrong rather than sheer expidency ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home