Friday, June 23, 2006

School & Weather

I was late for school. Almost. But thankfully bus 13 speed!! Yeah!! But I was late in meeting my friends. Sorry Trish. hahahah...When I reached school, Mr Leow was absent. Mr Ramu relieved us. Thankfully Chin Seng was a little bit later than me. So, I am so called marked 'present'. Phew!

However, at around 1045am, my stomach was already calling for emergency. Hungry. I hadn't eat my breakfast. Dammit. But I controlled my hunger pangs till 1pm! I was so hungry until I could feel the water running down my gullet. That doesn't feel good at all. Trust me. Words of wisdom: When you are Hungry, Just EAT!! Don't wait for the World!! Hahahah!!!

After school and lunch, Trish, Vikki and I went swimming. I could swim a little bit. But the only thing is that I must surface to get air. There was once I choked on water. hahhah!!! That felt awfull!! I could feel my lungs coming out!! Eewww!!!! Fortunately, it was a good progress that I could 'swim'. Definition of 'swim' for me: 'Swim' is moving in water from a short distance and FORGOT to surface to get air!! hahahah!!!! Sorry Peeps!! F.Y.I Bishan Swimming Complex's changing room is SUPERB!! The flooring is covered with anti-slippery mat. There's a corner for sitting and the cubicles are big and the shower is heaven!!! ahahah!!! Just like the showers in Raffles Marina. hahahah!!! After swimming, we grabbed a bite at Mac.

In the bus on my way home, I couldn't sleep. Dunnon why. Crowded bus la... After shower, my mum told me that I look 'Black'!! She asked me what time I went swimming - at 1:45pm. She said, 'No wonder la...!!! the weather is so HOT you go and swim. Clever!!' hahahaha!!!!! No worries la...the colour will fade off... hahhhahah!!! Hopefully....

I am listening to this song over and over again. For All Time by Soluna. I've been searching for this song for so long!!! Finally got it!! hahahaha!!!! I hope U all will give a listen.

Chorus:
You are mine
There's no one other for me
Keep in mind
You make my life complete
And tonight
We'll make love endlessly
'Cause you're mind
You're the one that I'll keep for all time



Quote of the Day:
~ "When you have nothing to say, sing it" ~
(Totally agree with it!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home