Friday, July 07, 2006

I am Dead Bored!

I have come to realise that school holidays are getting more and more boring. Why? Take me for example. All I ever do at home is this:

Morning at 10 am:
-Wake up
- Shower
- Breakfast
- TV (Cooking shows & Ambush Makeover)
- Make bed

Afternoon at 1:30pm:
- Rot
- Rot
- Rot
- Lunch

Late afternoon at 5pm:
- TV (Ellen Degeneres Show and Oprah)
- Shower again

Night at 8pm:
- Rot
- Rot
- Computer and Rot
- Rot
- If got any good shows, Watch TV

Late night at 11pm:
- Rot
- Rot
- Listen to the radio
- Rot to sleep!!!

See?! How my life 'Rawks' during the holidays?! Cool right?! I am decaying soon!!! I can see my skin is peelin off!! The flesh is showing. My eyeballs are protruding out and my hair is collecting fleas!!! LOL!!! See how my life totally 'RAWKS'!!!!!!! All because of the Holidays!!!

However, I have tonnes of stuff to do before I fly to BKK!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!! I have presentation, and a project to do. But I refuse to do them because my life at home 'RAWKS'!!! LOL!!!!! Ok, even my vocabulary is failing me. LOL!!!!!


Quote Of The Day:
~ The trouble with life is isn't that there is no answer,
is that there are so many answer ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home