Saturday, June 24, 2006

What A Day?!

Woke up at 1245 noon today. I was darn tired from the visitors I had yesterday. My cousin came at 1030 and went home around 2am. Hahaha!! They are my only cousin from my father's side that I am rather close to. The rest, not really that close because they are busy. Then I slept at around 2:30 am and was woken up by my tummy ache. A really bad one. I had to visit the loo 2 times!!! It hurts so bad.... I finally got to bed a taround 4am. Hahah!!! That's why I woke up late.

Went out with my mum to buy her suppliments. Then had our late lunch at Joo Chiat. Bought some stuff and then head back home.

At home, I was surfing the net and saw some disturbing pictures and it made me think. I saw a picture of an arm being brutally scarred. You know, self-mutilation. Yeah. It's stupid la... I saw this Caucasian girl done it. She carved her hand with some words on it. Stupid! Utterly stupid! It's kind of silly to see these things happening to other people. But don't you think it's rather stupid? I mean c'mon la... if you are really hhurt and depressed, don't resort to self-mutilation or suicide. Do something else, like go out and have fun, eat or for me, listen to music and sing like no one cares! Yea! I'd do that. I know saying is easy but it would be much easier if those who are suffering to at least give it a try and have a second chance of living? Like the saying goes, when there's a will, there's a way. Every problem has its solutions. So, why not find the solution and apply it! See? Not a single soul is wasted.

Ok, I know I am talking crap. But hey, to me self-mutilation is silly. Ya, I know some of you might be thinking, "Well, wait till you are the one suffering. Then you'll know." Hmm... I do admit that I have been depressed before. But I took it as lesson learnt and remember NEVER to repeat the mistake. And then I MOVED ON. It sounded so easy, but I was not myself for a whole 2 months. Ah! What's over, it's over. I'm cool, that's for sure! haha!! But I totally respect to those who are suffering and trying to recover. My message to you all out there who are suffering: Be strong, do not give up and hope U are Ok!

So far, this is my entry for the day. I have a song for all of you who are suffering. "I'm Your Angel" by Celine Dion & R.Kelly


Chorus:
I'll be your cloud up in the sky
I'll be your shoulder when you cry
I hear your voices when you call me
I am your angel
And when all hope is gone I'm here
No matter how far you are I'm near
It makes no difference who you are
I am your angel
I'm your angel



Quote of the Day:
~ Intelligence becomes and asset when
some useful order is created out of free-floating brainpower ~
(Thomas A. Stewart)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home