Friday, July 14, 2006

Singapore Idol.

Singapore Idol yesterday was fine. I was shocked that Jonathan was in the bottom 3! Mathilda got more votes than Jonathan! Gawd! I knew that Norman was going to be eliminated. Not because I don't like him. NO. I like him! He looks like En Lai! Don't you think? Hahaha!!! The reason he was OUT was because of one reason. Wrong Song Selection. Yeah. Last time, he sang Jamie Cullum's These Are The Days. Norman could not reach the pitch. He just can't sing that kind of song. His voice doesn't fit. If you get what I mean. But I am no expert. hahahha!!

These few days, my brain has been failing me. I run out of ideas of what to write. I am literally rotting at home. Seriously. This time round, the holidays are just so draggy!!!! The time pass so SLOWLY!!! I can't stand it anymore!! I need to go for a holiday!!!!

For today, there'll be no quote of the day. Sorry!!! hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home