Tuesday, June 20, 2006

No Need To Worry

When I got out of the house, the skies were black. I was happy that there would be no assembly. That's for sure. So, I took my own sweet time to school. But the sad thing was that all my buses came immediately! I don't need to wait for a single minute. This is unfair because whenever I am late, or I am rushing for school, the busses go on strike!! There would not be a single bus that come!! Waiting and knowing that I'll be late for school is then frustrating! So don't blame me for having such moods in the mornings!! So now, I have to think in a reverse physcology so that the start of my day is not that bad.

That's about getting to school. Now, it about sleeping hours. I don't know why I am blogging this, but I think it doesn't matter anyways!! hahaha!! I get very tired at around 11pm every night. But I can really sleep at midnight! I feel like I'm a time bomb. My clock will go ticking and eventually explode at midnight! So, everyday I'll get 6 hours f sleep! That's not enough for me. I know some of you out there thinking; "What? 6 hours of sleep is still not enough for you meh?" Well Yes, it's not enough me apparently. During my secondary school years, I will sleep at 1030pm and now it's like 90 mins of difference! Imagine that? A full game of soccer than I can sleep! Hahah!!! I know, it's lame but heck!

Right now, I am addicted to Boyz II Men - In The Still Of The Night- The song is so nice la!! Especially when they sing it accapela. They sound so nice and touching!! Whenever I listen to this song, I will get butterflies in my stomach!! It just gives me goose bumbs sometimes!! hahah!!! Go and have a listen! Hope you all will like it! hahahah Enjoy!!!


In the still of the night
I held you, I held you tight
Oh I love, love you so
Promise I'll never let you go
In the still of the night
~Snipits of the song~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home