Sunday, April 23, 2006

Lazing Around.

I SERIOUSLY have NOTHING to do. [Yawn!]
I have been wandering around the house and do basically - NOTHING!! HAHAHAH

I watched the same old movie 3 times in a row!! This is so heart breaking. I helped my mom in making Lor Mai Kai (hope it's the right spelling!!) I ate 2 of it!! Yum!! Then, I am back in doing

NOTHING!!!!

This is so sad... I am basically decomposing on this chair. hahahahha

I still have 5 more days till the end of my attachment. I can't wait to detach myself! hahaha!!!
There's nothing to blog now. So sorry... I will be back on mon. I hope. hahahaha..

Sorry for the lame jokes/comment/remark in this entry. I can't help it. I am too friggin bored!!! help needed!!!



~Everything is moving so slowly when you are bored~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home