Saturday, April 08, 2006

Waiting and Wondering and Hoping To Not Rain!!!

I am waiting for my teacher to call me up and then we will meet up at Bugis to go to Sim Lim Square. She wants to check something regarding her computer. I myself is not a computer savy, so anything you want to ask me about computer- DON'T!!!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW!!! HAHAHAH!!

I just received a call from my teacher. She is now at RJC carnival thingy. I couldn't come along because I had to follow my mom to NTUC. Right, she said that it is pouring at Bishan!! hahaha!!! Darn! -Looking out at the window- I hope that it doesn't rain here. I don't want to get wet and sticky all over. Oh God, please don't rain at the East side. Please.

Well, I only have less than 48 hours before I start work at Keypoint. - My attachment- I hope that it' s fun, although I am only entitled to do only Admin Work. Plus, I heard from my mum that Admin Work can be very boring. Oh dear, how will I cope with the boredem. I seriously need something to occupy my time there. I need something to read. (Yes, I am getting back the hang of reading) My fingers are itching for a book. Hmmm....I can't borrow any books yet because I have outstanding fines that I have not paid and I have been keeping mum about it. I do not wish to tell my mom about it as she will get mad if she ever find out. F.Y.I, my fines have accumulated to $7.45!!! Grrrrr...hehehehe... Don't tell anyone k!!

As I am writing this, my stomach is kind of grumbling for food. Yes, I have not eaten yet. Hmm....What shall I have for Lunch? I want something filling and juicy. hahahah!!! Juicy!! Like a Cheeseburger or something like that. Nah, maybe Chicken Rice would be nice. But I am going out later. Hopefully that my teacher also has not eaten yet and then maybe, if God's will, I can get free lunch!! Wooohoo!!! I know, I am not shy when it comes to food!! Hahaha!!! Can't blame me. Hahaha!! I love food!!! That explains everything to the size of my body. Hhahahaha!!!

Well, the reason to why I am not working hard to lose all the weight is because I don't bother!!! Hahahah!!! Kidding!! C'mon, it has been my dream to lose weight, but the thing is, I have not find the right time to set aside to burn all the calories. hahaha.. serious. I am that busy. Ok, when the time is right, then I will start. I promise. This is my promise to all of you in the Internet. Or plainly, to whoever is reading this. hahahaha...

So, till, then, wish me luck for my attachment and in finding the right timing to exercise. I know you all will be laughing your ass off when I say to find the right time to exercise. Never mind, I don't care now. All I know is that I am able to lose all the weight and be a better person, I shall celebrate my triumph while you people just go ahead and laugh at me OK? ahahhaha.... Good Bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home