Sunday, April 09, 2006

Pre- Worried Sick About My Job Tomorrow Syndrome.

Currently, I am looking at the models in the America's Next Top Model Cycle 6. It is now showing in America. So far, 5 have been voted out. Hmm.. there is one Asian girls who happened her name is Gina. HAhaaha!!! Gina!!! LOL!! But she got voted out. So sad... hai...

Anyways, I am very bored right now. My brother is still sleeping behind me. The weather is very nice. Not too hot and wet. Just nice. Hmmm...

Right, yesterday I went out with my teacher to find something about her computer right? Well, we had a late lunch at Zam Zam restaurant. We had Chicken Murtabak! Woohoo!!! But!!!! the murtabak tasted a bit funny. The Murtabak skin and the fillings were a bit slimy. EEWw!!! Meaning, it could be spoilt. So, that makes my appetide spoil also. The reason why we had Murtabak is because Miss Faridah ( My teacher) met her ex-students ( Ex RGS pupil). They had Mutton Murtabak. I like theirs because it tasted better and our Murtabak was spoilt! Dammit!! I only managed to get 2 peices of Mutton Murtabak!!! Nice!!!!

I was still hungry, ( Well, what can I say, the Chicken Murtabak Sucks!!!) So, I just endured myself. After that, we walked all the way to Sim Lim Square!!! She took the longer route!! When actually we could cut through Bugis Street!! HAi!!!

In the SLS ( Sim Lim Square) it was crowded!! I hate it!! But I like the part where whenever I took the escalator, at the end of the escalator, people will stretch their hands full with flyers to be distributed. I feel like a rockstar!!! hahahaha!!!! All I need was a pen to sign my autograph!! hahahahah Geddit!??!?!? LOl!!!

Then, we went home. We walked all the way to Arab street bus stop!! HAi!!! siao la my teacher!!!! Can die walk with her!!! But thank god I got my bus first. But the bus was crowded!!! Dammit!!!

So, That's about it!!! See You all!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home