Thursday, March 30, 2006

I am back!! Woohhoo!!!

First of all, let me apologise regarding my previous entry. It's green in colour. HAhah...So sorry Trish. HAhahaha...It won't happen again. I promise.

Ok. As of today, I shall declare that Exams are over!!!!! WOoohooo!!! NO more Public Relations, Event Management and Business Communication!!! Don't give a damn abt it anymore!!! I am in deed the most happies person on earth right now. Don't know about You all tho.

What's more interesting is that my brother just bought a wireless keyboard and mouse!! isn't that cool?!! hahaha...but this keyboard cost him a good $79!! WOW!! Thank god I don't have to fork out a single cent! hahah...

Alright, back to serious stuff. I am now kind of pist with Singaporean drivers.Look, they are the worst drivers ever! Not that I am saying that I am the Driving Guru. I have no driving license at all. However, I have to say this. I take the public transport everyday. Buses to be exact. Ok, whenever the bus picks up passengers at the bus stops, they have to go into the bus stop lane. Then, they have to drive out back to main road to join the traffic. Of course the bus drivers will have to signal and eventually other drivers will give way to them to let them enter the bus lane. But NO!!! Those drivers did not give a damn to the buses! In fact, they horned at them for trying to enter the road!! Like hello!!! It's the damn bloddy Bus Lane that you are driving!! It is meant for Buses only!! In case you forgot!! Assholes!!!! I can't take it la, so much for putting signs at the back of the buses that says, " Please give Way to Buses" I think these are the typical Drivers who thinks that they are always have to rush and that they think that its their Father's Road!!! Please la, as long as you are still paying Road Tax and ERP, its not your Father's Road OK!!! Please la.... be mindful to others la... I am so pist. I am not saying that all drivers are reckless, it's just those minority who thinks that they are the only ones rushing for time while other drivers are taking their own sweet time to drive. Please la, take away that mindset of yours and come back to earth where mankind exists.

There. That's about it la... so, see you!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home