Sunday, April 16, 2006

A Long Weekend. [Great! Just What I Need]

As I am writing this, it is Easter Sunday. So, to all who celebrate Easter, Happy Easter!! [Laughs] I am being nice here. Ohhh...I am hearing sounds of thunder here. Hmmm...it will rain soo...Cool!

Back to blogging. Hmm... I have not update on my 3rd Day Of Work. Sorry. I was in the holiday mood and I wanted to rest my hands from typing. So, now, I am here to update. Hahaha!!!

Thursday 13th April
3rd Day Of Work [Holiday Mood]

This time, I asked Kelly to meet up at o815 hrs, and I told her not to be late again. Thankfully, she reached at the same time as I did! - Her bus was in front of mine. Cool!! Then, we walked to Keypoint. On the way there, we detoured to a nearby bakery. But sadly, the bakery had few selection of breads. I thought of buying some, but ended up not buying. So, we took our own sweet time walking. When we reached Keypoint - our unit of workplace, it was closed! Yup, the doors were not open yet! So, we decided to head down to the Foodcourt downstairs. Kelly, had her cake -that she bought the day before and has not eaten it yet! EEww!! hahahha! I already had my breakfast. I watched TV instead. Then, met Pei Ru (Accounting Girl from IQI) She also had her breakfast - Chee Cheong Fun (Hope it's the right spelling) and Kaya Roti set. It was tempting. Especially the Kaya Bread! It was so thin and crunchy!

Maybe Monday, I will try it! hahah!!! There are also different sets of Breakfast. There's half-boiled eggs set, egg Sandwich and many more!! All Cost $2! Is that cheap or what right? Hahaha!!

Ok, Work was still the same. Except that the our Boss were busy with the meeting that she was late for and more preparation for her event in Hong Kong. Kelly was given the task to do Evaluation of Survey! Luckily, I had no other job. Plus, it's in Chinese! Hahaha!!! I managed to key in 219 Companies today! I have met my target! Yes!

I am so looking forward to the end of my attachment. I just can't stand the Silence and Emptiness of the atmosphere in the office. It's too Dead and Dry!! Yup!! Everyone is minding their own business. I barely speak 100 words in the office. Except during lunch times and going home time, where I, Complaint - Classic Reaction of mine - to Kelly about my days job and about this Freaky-ugly-Pitiful Guy at Work.

His name is Alan. His Pronunciation is PowderFul!! Instead of saying FP Consultants, he said 'FF..CC... ConsultantFs' Yupp!! That Bad. The way he speaks, is as though he has been collecting saliva for the past six months in his mouth. Yuck!! Then, he is doing Tele-sales, so basically he talks on the phone a lot. I pity the Phone Receiver - it will be full of his Saliva!! I SWEAR not to touch the Phone!! NO WAY!!! And he looks like he hasn't shaven in years and he brings Big Plastic bags to work, filled with sweets and Today's Paper! He is a Frequent Toilet Visitor. He visits the toilet as if he owns 75% of the toilet shares. Hahahah. He is Freaky. Guess where is he sitting? Next to ME!!! EEWw!!!!! I am so Dying!!!

3 Days Down, 10 Days to Go. 1 Day is Public Holiday. I am going to suffer from all the typing!! ARGh!!!!!!! Thank God for the Long Weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home