Tuesday, April 11, 2006

2nd Day Of Work [Shocking]

Today, went to work at 1pm. My Boss had her event at some hotel. It was so lucky to have the 2nd day of work, a half day. Hahaha.. Should have more half days in the future.

Anyway, I was supposed to meet Kelly at the bus stop at 1230 hrs - told by her. When I lef the house, it was raining lightly. I was kind of late by 5 mins. As I was waiting for the bus, my brown sandals torn! Dammit! I wanted to change to another pair so bad. But I was already 10 mins behind time. Fortunately, the bus came on time. Reached at Beach Road Bus stop rite on the spot! - 1230 hrs sharp!

Waited for Kelly for 5 mins. Then, I got the feeling that she will be late yet again. I msg her and she said she was on her way. She would reached in 10 mins. Yeah right. So, I asked her that she just board the bus, she said yes. Her reason was because she was "enjoying my lunch untill i fogot about the time".

I told her off, saying that was not fair for me to wait for her for so long and for making me come early. She was pist off when she received my msg. hahaha!!!!

She wrote in BOLD "I AM SORRY....IF NOT WHY DO'T YOU GO FIRST...." Something like that. I eventually waited for her. hahahah

In the office, no one was there. Just Pei Ru (Accounting girl from IQI.) Chatted with her for awhile. Then, start work. Back to Data Entry. I am so sick of it. Then, Suddenly, I accidentally clicked at this button and the the whole window just closed!!! I opened the document again and found out that all my work was not saved!! I was stuck at 163 company!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shit!!!!! I was already at 220 company just before shit happen! I re-do everthing again!!!!

Overall, it was Ok. I managed to cover up my work done. I still have zillions to do!!! I bet, tomorrow, it is going to be the same thing. Again. I think I will spend the whole of my attachement doing just Data Entry. Cool Huh???

I will go blind!!! Dammit!!!1

It was hell when I lost my work. Lesson Learnt: ALWAYS SAVE YOUR WORK EVERY NOW AND THEN - MADAM RAJES- Yup, it's true. My neck and hnads hurt due to the tension I suffered because I lost my work. Yup. Hate it!

2 Days Down, 12 Days To Go. Will I have other tasks besides Data Entry? Hmmm...I am still waiting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home