Friday, March 24, 2006

Time is Crucial Now...

So much things have happened in my life that I don't even have the heart to let it all out. Some were good while others were bad. In short, I do not wish to let them out. That's why I have not been updating. Sorry. Another reason being, exams are coming and I am sparing one hr to blog. Aft tis, I'm bak 2 studyin'.
My 1st papar will be BZC. I am quite worried as my command of Eng is not tat fantastic. 2nd paper is EVM, it's the paper tat I dread. I hav not touch the bk yet!! I am so obsessed wit my othr 2 subjs. PR is the killer!! I am so scared!!! Help!!
There was this incident that happened in my class a few days ago. One of my frend shouted at me & my grp of frens. Reason being, we were noisy. Well, to tell U the truth, we were just gigglin' at the back of the class. Then, we were thrown a few vulgarities at us. That is so unfair! I have nothing else to say, but this:
[Msg to U: What U did was unnecessary. We know we made noise, but can't U jus as a classmate tell us gently without screamin' at us and spit vulgarities at us for giggling?!!! I think, if U were to tell us nicely, we would not dislike U. But, for now, U hav left a mark in me tat will affect our frendship. What U did was not nice. Hope U understand]

There... got it out. Hai.. what's becoming of my class now? I can't stand it la.. sometimes, I love my class, but times, I realli like to scream at them. hahaha... my class is irritatin!!!! NO offence la...maybe I am stressed wit my studies and that I am not tolerent enuff.

Well, to all my classmates, good luck for the exams. Break a leg! NOt literally!!! hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home