Friday, April 21, 2006

I CAN'T TAKE IT NO MORE!!! I AM NOT SORRY

Today, will be my last day of enduring on Kelly. I will not wait for her for more than 10 mins next week. If I still do, then call me Stupid!

I have been waiting for her EVERYDAY at the bus stop to go to work. It's not like waititng for her for 5 mins, it's waiting for her for a good 30 mins!! or if I am lucky, 45 mins!! Get what I mean? 'Lucky'? Plus, she gives lame excuses which I will not say what. (Anything U want to know, ask me PERSONALLY!)

From next week onwards, I will only wait for her for 10 mins. Any later then that, I will leave her. I don't care if she's late or not, but I do care if I am late for work. I can do so much things within 30 mins. Looks like, I have to start implementing it!!

To all Kelly's Close Frens, I don't care if you are readiong this and feel that I am being such a Bitch over this. But this, is me. I can't tolerate constant Lateness by her!!! She gives lame excuses. I practically waited for her for almost 20 mins EVERYDAY, and I have been tolerating for 9 days. Can you imagine how much time I have wasted just for her and how much time I could save to do my work in the office? HUH??!! You do the Counting. In other words, I AM NOT GOING TO TOLERATE HER BEHAVIOUR ANY LONGER. I AM GOING TO IGNORE HER AND MAKE LESS/NO CONVERSATION TO HER!!! Hate me all you want, but I will stand firm on my grounds.

By the way, I did quite ok for my exams. NO 4 pointer this time. I am quite happy with my results.

But the sad thing is that, I am not talking to my mom. I don't know why and I still don't know how. I am feeling sad these few days. I need to release my sadness..


- emotions out of control -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home