Thursday, April 06, 2006

Hate When Things Don't Go The Way I Want It.

It's just irritating when you get nasty remarks on your hard work. Especially when money has been involved - you spent all the budget on something. Then what do you get out of it? Nasty remarks. I do not wish to mention names here, but it is just unfair for them to make those comments on us (me & trish). We willingly volunteered to do up something. But when comes to the time, from 2 people doing it, a total of 4 peopl who were involved!! Imagined that!! Double the ideas, double the job and double the trouble. Yup. Double the trouble. I hate it so much. Right now, me and trish have come to a conclusion to not to................(I shall not post it here for good of everyone.)

I know, to whoever are my faithfull readers, you must be thinking that the above scenario seemed to obvious. You think you know who I am referring to. Well, so what? So what if you know who I am referring about and so what if the person(s) knows that I am writing about them. So what?! I don't give a bloody damn about them. This is my blog, where I vent my anger and frustration here. At least it is let out and let it disappear amongst the world wide web. As long as it is not in me as I do not wish to bottle up like what I used to do in the past. I am being nasty I know, but what do you expect me to do when me n my friend are being treated like sorry to say - Shit. HUh? what do you want me to do? keep quiet and put on a smile and let it be? Hell no!! It will not happen. Look, I do not wish to brood this too much. All I am asking is that people, please respect on other people's hard work. Try to be more construtive on you comments and please provide us you 'wonderful' idea to mend out mistakes.

I am so not in the mood to entertain anymore of this utter rubbish!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home