Saturday, March 18, 2006

Clueless.

This week has been rather confusing for me a bit.
Especially in remembering the dates. I can't seem to remember which day and date it was.
I might be thinking of Tuesday's date for Wednesday's. Yeah. That bad.
It never happened before. My brain is not funtioning well. Don't know why. -smiles-
Maybe I am thinking of a lot of stuffs. Stuff like people, work, life and so much more. Hmmm... right.

Also, exams are nearing and I have not started studying yet! Argh!!! this is so not good at all. I have never been so worried about my exams before. Even my O Levels I am so not worried! o.0 weird huh? hai.. But look on the bright side, I finally finished ALL the projects!!! Everything!!! DONE!! Nothing to worry about. hahahah... I can't wait for school holidays!! BUt I have an attachment at this company at Beach Road. Cool, but nervous because this is my 1st time working!!! -shivers- HOW? HOw HOw!!!!!

Will be going out later. So happy. -smiles- Can't wait! Going out on such a beautiful day!! WOW!!! I am so eager. But I know on monday I have a mock exam!! I have not started studying yet!! HOw!!!! Nvm.. enjoy first!!! hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home