Monday, April 24, 2006

I have Nothing More To Say...I Give Up...

I almost missed my bus for work this morning. Luckily, I managed to board the bus on time. During the journey, I was hoping that Kelly would be early this time. However, a very small tiny voice spoke to me, which I call intuition, said that Kelly would be late and I would hear one of her 'wonderfull' excuse. So, to calm myself down, I told myself over and over again, just to wait for her for only 10 mins - no more, no less.

I reached the bus stop. No sign of Kelly. Fine. I waited for 10 mins. I SMS her immediately when I reached. She didn't returned my msg after 2 tries. It was a long, grandma's classic excuse.

In her SMS...
"Rina...sorry juz now forgot to msg tt i'll be late....cuz my dog head got stuck with my dustbin cover e one tt can flip...then my mom sleeping not nice to wake her up... i try to take out for her.... so sorry....why not u go to e food court 1st....i meet u there....i'll reach e bus-stop at 8.30..."

I was bloody damn furious! Plus, I was like 'realli? so sad...' (thinking sarcastically)
So, I left and headed for the food court. But, I went straight to 'Mr. Bean' to buy myself Grass Jelly Drink to cool myself. The drink costed a good $1.40. It tasted nice. The drink tasted like medicine, but the Grass Jelly itself tasted Sweet!! So, it kind of complements the drink. So fine.

I saw Kelly impatiently trying to call me, when I was walking back to the food court. I am so confused to why she gets so restless while waiting for me for 2 mins!! Someone PLEASE!!! EXPLAIN TO ME!

Then later in the day, we went out for Lunch/Shoppin Spree at The Concourse. There was a sale at this shoe store - DMK.

At the store , Kelly wanted to buy the SAME flip-flops as Pei Ru. I was like thinking typical kelly, typical. Fortunately, the slippers had no size 35. I then tell her that the other pattern is better looking (I told her honestly, as I find it nice) That pair thankfully, had size 35. Great! Then, she was stuck between the 2 pairs. She wanted the first pair so bad!! But I was like saying "this one is better!! It fits your feet nicely!" She then, finally boutht the 2nd pair. I was happy because SHE FINALLY BOUGHT SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM SOMEONE ELSE!!! HAHAHAH!!!

I was not being evil or mean. I was telling the truth actually. Honest. But to those who understand to the real 'why' I did that, good for you!! Give yourself a pat on the back! (PPiiaaakk!!) hahahhha... ok..seriously, I was trying to be nice.

Then lastly, we were off early as your bosses had to go for a meeting. Sadly, it was raining. I took out my umbrella first. I did not want to share as my umbrella is really small. She then said, "Rina, I share the umbrella with you ok?" I was like "NO WAY!!! NO!!!" But obviously end it with a laughter to show that I was only Kidding. But I actually wasn't!!! Hahahha!!! I felt good after telling her off!! hahahaha Kidding. Kidding.

That what basically happened at work today. Fun, yet entertaining!! Whatever that means!!
hahahah!!!

4 More Days to the End of my Attachment!! I can Smell the FREEDOM!!!!!


~ sometimes it's good to be the Bad Person ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home