Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Got Back!! Phew!

Finally, I got my Internet connection back - after much deliberation my bro did to this computer. I am so happy to have internet back. To update on my life, I will try my best k?

Right now, I have 2 wounds - almost healing. I got it on the 6th of March. hahah... right after the camp. I got it. I fell down onto 2 steps of stairs. I practically went diving down the stairs. It was the staris near the MacD interchange. My brian told me there were steps. But my legs didn't responded. At the same time, I was thinking of someone. hahah...won't tell who. But most of it also because it was early in the morning. I was not realli awake yet because I was still tired of the camp. So yeah, it hurts a lot!! But now, it's healing and it's starting to itch. Ouch!

Speaking of camp. The camp that I was half dead over for was OK. I had fun. NOt. hahah.. because I didn't bath!! ARGh!!! We delayed a whole loads of time!!! NVM.. I don't care... hahahah Overall, it was a lesson learnt. Then, yesterday, I had a meeting with Mrs Low. She gave out a list of who made it to the EXCO. I was in for Student's Welfare Manager. I am schocked though. hahah.. but I am glad to what I have. In short, I am a BL's NO 1 Kepo!!! ahhhaha... Geddit!! hahaha..

Well, that's all for now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home