Thursday, March 09, 2006

Internet Breakdown

Firstly, I would like to apologise for not blogging for so long.
The reason because I was busy for my Camp and too tired for blogging.
Plus, my house Internet Connection is down due to my brother installing some new stuffs.
So, Internet is a NO NO for me right now. hhaha.. Hope U all understand.

Actually I am blogging in school right now. During EVM to be exact. hahah.. the whole lab sounds like a market. Boys talking about Soccer, chinese girls are doing their own stuffs.
Nurul, next to me, playing Jujur by Radja and singing passionaely. hahah.. while the Malay girls, watching the latest music videos by PCD and Chris Brown. hai.. so much things happen in this lab and the funny thing is that the teacher is in the CLASS!!! Imagine that!!! How Ironic!!

Right now, my Malay Newspaper is being pass as a baton marathon through Malay girls. They want to read about the Nonoi's tragedy. I feel so sad for her. I hope she's now safe in GOD's hand. Goodbye Nonoi.

As I scan through the lab, I saw Sam talking to Mrs Lee. Her face is so serious. She realli fit to be a Secretary. No offence la.. but she is VERY ORGANISE!! That' s one thing that I realli cannot do and I am realli looking up to her for her neatness. hahahh... Thumbs Up Sam!! While Shi Ting is having fun swivelling the computer chair back and forth behind me. hahah. Well Shi Ting, hope you have fun!!!

Well, that's about it!! Hope you have fun!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home