Thursday, February 16, 2006

A tragic dream..But sweet.

I am blogginh in school now..
Reason being, lesson now is very boring.. Like duh..
Anyway, I had nothing to do, so decide to blog.

I had a dream this morning before goinjg to school.
The dream was about this person that I used to like.
haha..To Trish, I think U know who. Hahah..
It started when I was going to NYP to present my project.
Then, when I was at NYP, he called me.
He asked me to meet him at the auditorium. Reason being, it's been a long time since he saw me.
I was desperately wanted to see him at once.
But I have to present my project immediately.
I asked him to meet later after my presentation.
But he was pleading me. He was so sweet with his words.
I felt so bad for not being able to meet him.

I wanted to cry!! ARGH!!! Then, when I said that I really cannot meet him,
He went silent over the phone. I tried comforting him, but he still kept quiet.
I felt very very bad!!! ARGH!!!

Then
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

<
<
<

I was woken up by my mum's voice!!
"Rina!!! U better wake UP!! No need to go school is it???!!!"
ARGH!!!!!!! Damn!!! I can't continue the dream!!!
How sad!!!!
It's the first time I dreamt of him!! In fact, it's been a long time since I've heard from him.
I miss him. So much. But he doesn't know that.
Hai....Life is so sad...especially when we are far apart...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home