Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Typical Human Behaviour.

One week passed, yet there's no entry. Sorry for that. Hahah
Nevermind about my life for awhile. Let's ponder into everyday situation.
Yes. I will be talking about the finest God's creation. Yup.
Human Beings and their indescribable behaviour.

Before that, have you ever wonder why some of the minority of the population (esp S'poreans)
have very weird and irritating personality? Let me give you one example. It happened to me.
Ok. Last weekend, I was in the bus on my way to TPY. When I was at Macpherson estate, there was this passenger who sat behind me. Then, as the bus approaced Mount Vernon, he scared the living daylight of me by coughing! His coughed was piercing to my eardrums. Fine. Maybe it was just an accident. But no... he coughed and coughed and coughed and coughed and coughed and scared me and irritated me so bad that I wanted to turn to him and shout to him. There. That's how irritating her was! He coughed as if his phlegm was made of clay! and also, he was coughing as though he wanted to spit out his tonsils!! Dam!!! I was badly interrupted by him! Even when I was listening to my discman. UGH!! Throughout the entire journey I was piping with rage!!!

Look, it's not that I am a clean freak or anything. It's just that can't he just cough at a lower tone? Or maybe cover his mouth with his handkerchief of tissue? He just cover with his hands. Gross. Then, the cough was so irritating that it's only a short cough, that kind whereby he was just merely clearing his throat cough. It's not even categorised as a cough. HAI!!! I think that's the most rudest thing to do. To irritate other people with an irritation in the throat. Ugh!

Next incident whereby, I was on the escalator going down. It was quite early in the morning and the atmosphere was still serene and peaceful. But then came the loud clacking of heels behind me. It turned out to be women wearing those heeled slippers. She was going down the escalator steps!! It was so damn loud!! The sound that they make, puts an impression on me where a big fat hippo is comming down the stairs with heels. Yeah. But when actually it was a tiny hourglass figure woman.

Look, I was in Angklung in my secondary school years. I ever performed at the Esplanade and it requires silent movement from the performers. SO, I was wearing the sandals and was walkin and climbing up and down on marbled flooring. The whole group of 60 over people (mostly girls) were able to walk without any sound. NOt the usual Loud Clacking sound. How did we do that? Easy. Control it!! Don't relax your legs!! C'mon la, if I, an overly-sized girl, can walk without any sound, I don't think the normal sized people can't!! Plus! When on that occasion, I had a bad bruise on my knees!! And I didn't complaint! I managed to keep my heels quiet.

So, what's the moral of the story? Especially to S'poreans. It means, we have to control and be aware of the sounds that we make in public! Sometimes, it can be irritating and might pist people out! People have to start to have more understanding when in public! Only then, everyone will have a wonderful journey ahead of them. This is very typical Human Behaviour!! What can we do to change it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home