Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Discovery

Today, let me talk more about myself.
[Laughs] as if it's interesting to talk about me.
Ah well, I'm sick and tired of writing wats happening in my life.
For now that is.. Since I'm loaded with my Presentation preparations.
So, now, let's take a walk down memory lane. [Laughs]
(Think that I'm a legend huh? Well....no..)

OK. Something about me. Hmm.....[thinking hard]
Got it! Ok, maybe it's nothing new to any of you.
I am very observant. I don't know why. But from where I got the syndrome was when I was in secondary school. See, back then, my class used to have a crush on our P.E teacher.
He was so tall and funny. haha.. So, whenever P.E lessons, I would always look at him like nobody's business. BUT! the class didn't know that I was actually staring at him!! I practically knew his timing! Like what time he usually comes to school, which class he's having P.E with, which class he teaches maths and stuff like that!! Yeah.. I was a stalker!! [laughs]
Kidding.. But i also know the rest of the teachers' timings!! Even the discipline masters wherabouts!! I mastered everything!!! yeah!!! So, I always escaped from the discipline master!! Never get caught!! Good huh?

Next incident was when I was in NUH, went for blood test. I was waiting for my turn. Then, this nurse kept asking patients to fill up a survey form. Although, it's only for a while. Then, aft my tests and all, it was my turn to pay. The same nurse was about to ask the same question, when I finished it for her. She then complimented me for being very observant.

I know, some of you might think, "Realli? I never see Rina be so observant" Well, that's because I give a sotong look! haha.. Pretend that I don't know, but actually I know a whole lots of things. OKOK..Right now, I have pist a lot of people for being such a big head. But actually, I do this is because so that I can know what kind of person I am. Like where I get all these bad habits from, or even I can change for the better.

So, NO OFFENCE TO ALL WHO HAVE READ THIS. I DIDN'T MEAN TO BE HARSH. IT'S ALL FOPR FUN, JOY AND LAUGHTER. SO, ENJOY.. !! PEACE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home