Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Flattened. Why Bother.

A thousand apologies for not Blogging.
Due to some reasons that will not be mention.

Today, had S&W to assit the new intake to some Games.
It was boring. I was with Grace. Haha.
We played Dog & Bone. The Bone was Grace's Nike Woman Deodrant.
Grace like to call it Dear Dora. hahah. No offence Grace. I still luv ya!
So, after a few rounds of the game. The Class were getting restless.
So, I just allowed them to play ball games.
I went to play Captain's Ball. The Chinese Gals were so timid to play.
They were practically allowing the malay gurls to score! Ugh!
So, I couldn't take it anymore, I joined them.
Guess wat happened? I slipped onto a sliperry part of the court and fell down.
FLAT on the GROUND! All of my Skirt and T-shirt was all covered with soiled water
plus some other black substance. EEww!!!

I made such a din. What's even more worse was the fact that the seniors were there!!!
How Humiliating to the core it was. DARN it! So, I washed up.
Right now, I am starting to feel the aching on my joints.
I think when I fell, the most impact were on my joints.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home