Saturday, February 18, 2006

I can kiss Idol Goodbye.

Tomorrow will be the auditions for Singapore Idol at HDB Hub.
I saw the barriers long the stretch of HDB Hub. I wish I could join..
But too late.. hai.. Never mind.. wait for next few years maybe. hahah..

Singing is my passion. I like singing. I can't stop singing. hahah..
I don't know how it got me started. But it has been in me for so long.
When I sing, I feel so good. I don't know why. I dare not say that singing is my talent.
Because, I know there are other people who sing way better than me. That's for sure.

Every morning, the first thing that come up to my mind is singing.
Really. NO kidding. All I want to do is sing and sing.
I wish that one day I would be in Singapore Idol.
hahah.. I know, wishing is just the starting point. But actually doing it, is a big step.
hahaha.. I know, lame.. hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home