Saturday, February 04, 2006

I'm Stressed.

I went to watch Chingay today.
It was fun!! Tell You more about it in my next entry.
Today, I had my CA Presentation for BZC.
I shivered. Obviously. I didn't practice. How unpro that was huh?
But thankfully I passed. Phew!!
Ms Lee told me that I am more of a presenter.
Meaning, I am better thin Public Speaking, than written english.
Geddit? I can't write good english. At all.
Cool.

Had a BL meeting this aftrnn.
The Preseident announced that there will be a camp on 3rd March.
He announced the Camp Comm.
I am in it. Damn it! I hate it!!
I seriously hate it. I don't want to be in any Committee.
I just want to serve my CCA and be over and done with.
ARGH!!! I'm so stressed!!! I hate it!!! I hate it!! I hate it!!!!!
DAMMIT!!! I don't know what to do!! I hate commitments.
Yeah, that's another quality of me. I hate to commit myself into something.
Especially when I'm under pressure and also WHEN I"M NOT INTERESTED IN THAT PARTICULAR THING/EVENT WHAT SO EVER. NEVER PUSH ME WHEN I DON'T LIKE IT. BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT LIKE THE RESULTS THAT I PRODUCE. YEAH. REMEMBER THAT!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK!!! SORRY. I JUST HAD TO MAKE THING CLEAR AND STRAIGHT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home