Friday, February 17, 2006

Shows On TV. Boring.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I realised that the programmes shown on TV are so darn boring!!
It's true! Why? Because, it's been ages since I can get a decent 1 hour of TV show. Even if I get to watch, the shows are death defying boring! Is either the dramas are repeated for the millionth time, or the draggy reality shows that are getting lamer and lamer. I don't know. It's just killing me.

I rather watch Arts Central than Ch 5. No offence to all Ch5 addicts. haha. No intentions directed at you all. OR maybe, recently, I am loaded with tonnes and tonnes of work which their deadlines are so close! That's why, you won't see me on MSN that often. hehe..

So far, the only fun show to watch is American Idol, Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy. These are my favourites!! I have to watch them to make my day and week. Haha.. American being a reality show, I still like to watch because singing is my oxygen! hhaah...Exagerrating I know.. But it's true. You can never find me not singin for one day! Unless I have a bad throat of course. hahah.. If ever my singing is so ghastly, I apologise.

Desperate Housewives is a show that I luurrvveeee to watch because Bree Van De Kamp (Marcis Cross) is in it! She is the one with orange hair and she is the erfect wife!! yeah. I am so amazed to her for being so compose all the time. Also, I like to see the houses in the show. It's so colourful and cheerful and also spacious. Maybe it's just a set, but hey, I am a very optimistic person. Can't blame me on that.

Grey's Anatomy is one show that I like because it involves a lot of drama and humour that needs deeper thinking. I like the way, when the hospital is so busy and yet, the inturns stil have time to have affairs! hahah... Also, it has good lessons to be learnt from it. Some of it are, Kindness, Patience when dealing with difficult people and how to deal with a Nazi Boss!! hahaha... It's good yet thrilling!

Go watch these shows. It's cool and feisty. hahaha.. Kidding....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home