Tuesday, February 21, 2006

What to Blog? I forgot! Shit!

I just forgot what to blog.
A few seconds ago, I had it in my head.
But now, it's gone. All gone. Dammit. Nvm.

Life now for me is hectic and painful.
Painful in a way that it's too hectic.
Geddit? Hahah.. I know, lame..
But seriously, it's painful because its the amount of workload need to juggle.
The deadlines are so close.

But thank God that I am done with my BZC CA.
If not, I will have no time for bloggin.
I will just stick myself to the comp screen and finish up my work.

However, as I am writing this, my eyes are so heavy.
All it need is to close and sleep!!
I need sleep!!! Loads of it!!!! hahaha
But I have tonnes of work to get done.
So, this is it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home