Tuesday, January 24, 2006

3 Deadly Mistakes Made Today.

I have made the most Deadly Mistakes Ever!!![Shame...on you Rina...!!]

OK, to ALL who are reading this, I Hope U don't spread it ok?? Please...[Smiles]

Right, today I was late for school. In fact, I skipped the first lesson. KDS. The BESTEST lesson ever...!! yeah right. So, this was what basically happened. I got out from my house at 7. On the way to the bus stop, I realised that my card had only 30 cents!! How cool is that? The bus came at 7:15. Took another bus at Shell Macpherson. The bus came at 7:30. The funny thing was, I wasn't anxious about getting late. Why? Probably I have not waken up yet. Geddit? So, I made a decision to skip assembly and might as well KDS. I mean, I predicted that I will reach Bishan at 8. And by the time I reach the school gate, (God knows what time will that be..) So, might as well be late. There. I took my own Bloody Darn sweet time. Don't intend to rush. Trish and Zie were at Mac. Then, came Aini. (She got a new haircut. She looks like Kai Hoon. Hahah) We had b'fast at Mac. While eating, I felt kind of bad for playing truant. So, I have vowed to NEVER EVER EVER COME LATE FOR SCHOOL!!! 8:30, we headed for school.

The next Mistake I made was...I am supposed to top up this month's concession bus. My mum gave me $28. I was tempted to spend the money. [Rina, NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!!] Then, came an early lunch. I was starving. So, I thought, I might use only $2. But it turned out I used more than that!!! Now, I have $24!! Where on earth am I going to find another $3.50?? Argh!!! I hope that I will get my pocket money tomorro. Oh Dear... [Sigh] Right now, I have to keep the money secretly so that when my mum were ever happen to open my wallet, she might not find the money there and thinks that top up already. COol huh??
(PEOPLE, DO NOT LEARN THIS FROM ME!! IT'S BAD!! I REPEAT, NEVER LEARN THIS FROM ME!!! BAD RINA!!!)

The 3rd Mistake that I made was to lie to my mum. I mean, when I reached school, I told her that I was late. Then, when she asked me whether I was rushing for school, I said Yes. But actually I was heading to MacD. I am such a letdown. I can't lie to my mum. I feel so bad. Then, even if I were to lie to her, she somehow would find out and make me spill everything out to her. I just can't bear to lie to my mum. Maybe because I am trained not to lie from young. (Thanks Mum for all your guidiance. Love You!!)

So, yea, that's basically why I am feeling a bit under the radar at home now. Just to make sure that she doesn't find out. OK. Got to go now... My mum is baking Pineapple Tarts for CNY!!! Woohooo!!! Darn...!!! the atmosphere in my house smells like HARI RAYA!!! Woohoo!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home