Friday, January 13, 2006

Bad Day. Very Bad.

I'm feeling so damn tired. Body aching all over. Eeoouch..!!
Had BL Training. I screwed up so bad!!!
In the Telematch, I was S'pose to set up the stns. I did it. With much confusion.
Then, during the race, I was S'pose to make sure that they put the bottle on the head.
When Ad (In charge) reminded me, I mistaken it as to Sabo More. Damn.
Sorry everyone. :p I felt bad abt it tho'.

This is wat I'm always scared of. Screwing up.
I feel bad. But I know, screwing up is part and parcel of the learning journey.
But it makes me feel so damn screwed becoz, it's like telling ppl that I can't be trusted/depend on. That's how I look at it. So, my mood was at ground zero for the rest of the day. When this happens, I tend to Zone out. Stare into space.

My mood was even more depressing was when I found out that I have to reahearse my singing. Then, Mel (Primadonna/Filthy Rich B**ch) have not yet given me the song Sway PCD version. I was so nervous and didn't know wat to do. That made me so mad that I decided not to perform at all. But I kept my cool and tried to go with the flow. Went to the Auditorium, saw Mel. She didn't even say ANYTHING about our duet. I flared up even more. I just keep quiet. I was abt to scream at Mel.

Finally, Ada (Last minute worker) called me for rehearsal. This was my chance to burst at her. When I got down, I quarelled with her on my agreement with Mel dueting. Ada simply said "Oh, she don't want to sing anymore!" I was F***ed up with that. I told her "Then Mel didn't even bother to at least tell me!!! Then, Ada tried pleaded me to sing. At first, I realli didn't want to sing becoz I didn't practice!! But I just sang. True enuff, I sound like a Frog!!! Fine. Aft the song, the teachers were there to give me feedback. They said I shouldn't sing that song. They said sing something that I'm confortable with. The only song that was in my head was "When You Believe". I realli want to sing it becoz Rehan asked me to. So, I got it. I sang again. This time, I was more relaxed, but still angry. So, in the song when, the high notes came, I realli gave it my all. I knew that my face turned red when I hit the note. But heck, I felt much better after screaming. While I was singing, my group members, were supporting me. I felt touched. Even when they were walking they still have time to support me. Thanks Trish, Sam, Shuo Ke and the rest of group 1.

Aft singing, the teachers told me again and again to sing that song. I was like "Yea sure!!" Then, one of the teacher said that I sang with much Feeling. WOw. ahahah.... Thanks...Then, I went to play games with my grp. Fun.

But aft that, I was so exhausted!!!! I was barely dragging myself. Went to KFC to eat. I almost slept on my food. My whole body started to ache. ouch...

HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home