Sunday, January 08, 2006

Rained.Rain.Raining.Will be Raining.

The weather was not Good At All!!
It has been raining eversince yesterday night.
This morning, it has not stop raining. Non-stop.
How sad can life be right?

Plus, today, Ad called for a meeting abt this Fri.
It ended up that Ad and Khadijah came.
The rest can't make it.
When they reached my house, it was raining. Like Duh.
Then, we started discussing about the plan.
It seems that we are given more workload. No doubt.
We laughed a lot, talked crap a lot and laughed loads more.
Ad kept teasing Khadijah on her fractured toe. Hehe..
Should have seen the way Khadijah reacted. Hilarious.

Then, my mum served them Late Lunch! Haha.. sorry.
Then, Ad realised that Khadijah ate fish bones but scared of cats!!
Ad then, came out with a name for her. "Khat" (a.k.a "Cat" Geddit?)
So, she also wants to make fun of her on Orientation Day. Haha..
Trish, you got yourself a follower. Haha ... Kidding. =P
We had loads of fun. But the rained had its fun too!!
Pouring non-stop. Thanks Rain!!

In the end, they stayed untill 8pm!!
Aft the meeting, was when Ad gave no mercy to Ijah (Khadijah).
She disturbed her fractured toe.
Untill Ijah would do anything to please Ad.
Ijah event begged for forgiveness!!! Hahah....All in the name of fun.
And to kill time too!!
All in all, I had great fun with them. Apart from laughing my ass off,
I learned a great deal on Ad's Life. She is an eye-opener for me.
She showed us her Project Presentation. It was very touching.
I really respect Ad so much. She is such a Strong person.

And until now, as I am writing this, it hasn't stop raining.
How cool is that?!! Damn. I have not learn any shit for my CA.
Dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home