Friday, January 06, 2006

Training Day.

It was Training Day for all Bridge Leaders. Reporting time was 7:45am.
I was both excited and nervous. Me being the I/C was even more challenging.
Luckily, my members are the 3 MOST WONDERFUL ANGELS; Trishma, Samantha & Shuo Ke.
I hope that I as the Leader did not hurt their feelings. If I did, I'm Sorry.
Evrything was going on fine when my members went to start the games.

In my group, there were quite a number of Indian girls.
But there were this 2 Distinct girls that TURNED ME AND MY MEMBERS OFF.
I don't know her name. They were not co-operative AT ALL!!
All her excuse was "I have been in this sch longer than you!"
Ya, watever.

Then, Ad (Games I/C) came to my grp to supervise.
I was embarrassed and disappointed in myself as I wasn't able to energize the grp.
I am such a letdown. I know I can do better than today.
It's becoz of the girls that Pissed me off. Argh!!!
Everything was ruined. I hate it!!

When everything was done, it was time for rehearsal for the performance.
I am involve. Singing. Sway by Michael Buble.
I love the song. But my voice is killing me.
Plus, the music was so soft. I can't barely hear my voice.
I am so worried. I will not embarrass myself on the real day.
I hope that I can sing flawlessly by 16th jan (Orientation Day).
Wish me luck!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home