Saturday, January 07, 2006

Workload.

Just came back frm Geylang Market. Tired.
Weather is cloudy. Raining later perhaps.
I was just blog surfing. Some good ones. Some, didn't update.
I was mostly attracted to SK blog. The Shemale danced. Hahha.
It was a clsoe-up pic! Very intriguing. Check it out!!

Aft blogging, I will have to work non-stop.
Why? I have tonnes of tings to do. Example:
  1. CA Presentation.
  2. Study PR for CA on 12 Jan. (Chpt: 1,2 &3)
  3. Worry abt the up coming Orientation Games.
  4. Worry abt the singing with Mel. (Action Primadonna)
  5. Pray that I would get thru' all this without any distractions.
I hope that I'm able to do all these.
Plus, the weather is realli not helping me.
In fact, its actually making me sleepy.
Not helping weather!!! Do something.

Carry on...and Make it work...! -Project Runway-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home