Sunday, January 22, 2006

Cash Flow Problem. Who to Blame?

The weather today was fine. Sunny, windy and occasional rain. [Thinking]
[Smiles to ownself] I realised that in my entries, I always talked abt the weather.
Sunny. Windy. Rainy. Storm. Hot. I sound like a "Weather Girl". [laughs]
No...Don't worry, being the weather girl will not be my future career.
Reason why I'm so concern about the weather is because it always reminds me of moments in my life. Be in Sad, Happy, Excited, Scared and even Angry. [Smiles]

Anyway, forget abt the weather. This afternn, while I was cleaning my shoes, my mum flared up about my brother. He's kind of a 'Big Spender'. From Adidas shoes to Giordano boxers.
He buys them. The latest item he bought was a black sweater. Don't know for what. Like as if Singapore is ever going to Snow.
Then, my mum said that she just deposited some money in his POSB account. Right now, she found out that the money almost dried up. That made my mum so mad. I mean, she has all the right in the world to get mad because right now, my dad is not working. So, it seems that money keeps spending, but no income is brought into the household. Yet, my mum is trying her best to save the money but, my brother just keep spending it like water.

Look, it's not that I am condeming my brother. It's just that he has to consider to which is important to him. I mean, the money under his account are for his University Tuition Fee. (F.Y.I - It's not that CHEAP OK!!) Plus, the money is also courtesy from the Muslim Trust Fund that my mum applied and he got the scholarship. It's not an easy task to earn that scholarship. But thank God that he got it. But you see, my brother is spending the money as if there's no tomorro. OK, maybe I'm exagerating, but it's true. I so understand my mum's feelings.

Right now, I'm in my brother's room. All I can see are; T-shirts from Robinsons, Sweater from Giordano, Speedo Swimming Trunks, Goggles, Siglets from Hang Ten and Piles of T-shirts!! Man....!!! My brother is a Gold Digger!!! [laughs!!!!!] Kidding... But seriously, I hope that my brother doesn't keep up with this bad habit. If my mum were to say everything to him, he will get angry and thus make my mum more disappointed. So, who to blame?? My brother? For spending? My Dad? For not being able to get a job? My mum? For being too naggy? Me? For blame me?? I ain't do nothing!!! hahah!!! Take this time to ponder and change. Hmm....Speaking of change, I have yet to clean my EVERY-SO-MESSY BEDROOM!!! Better get down to it fast, before my mum scold me for nothing!!! Chiaoz!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home