Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sunny Sunshine.

This morning, I was awaken by the sun rays from the sky.
Finally, the sky is clear. It has been awhile since I've seen it.
Went to Religious Class. I reached there @ 9:45 am. Class starts at 9am.
[I'm always late!! Although the mosque is not more than 3km away.] :P
It's OK to be late then not to turn up! But, to my surprise, the class has not even started!!!
My frends were chattin away. Today is the Girls Domination Day. There were only 3 boys in class. It's always the girls who will dominate the class. Hahah.. (Where have all the Guys gone?)
Class starts at 10!! Ended at 10:30!! How cool is that!!! But it was boring tho'. Coz the teacher is bloody darn B-O-R-I-N-G!!!

Aft class, went to buy some food frm the mosque. Got 2 Roti John and Hasbrowns for $1.60.
Cool huh? Then, eat while walking. Right now, I'm so darn bored!!! But I'm listening to Salsa music frm Batanga Radio Station frm Windows Media Player. This is keeping me alive and all juggly. Hehehe... I love Cuban Music!!! But ltr on, going out with my mum. Where?? None other than TOA PAYOH!! Ai yo yo!!!! I am getting sick of TPY. Maybe becoz, I pass the bloody darn place literally everyday!!!! So, maybe I just explore the place WAY too fast!!! HAHAH... So, ya..till then Adios Amigos I berambus!!!! {Translation: I berambus means I'm off!!!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home