Friday, January 20, 2006

I was almost got screwed.

I had to report to sch @ 0730hrs to carry class signs for the newbies.
But I met my frends at around 0700hrs. Guess what time I reached Bishan?
0645hrs!!! LOL!! I know, it was crazy. I got out from my hse at around 0600hrs.
I decided to take number 8 from Macpherson estate, (shorter route to TPY).
The bus came and I didn't expect to reach so FAST!! So, I was quite thrilled abt it.
Then, I asked my frends to meet at MacD, while I had my B'fast. (My Stomach was killing me!!)
So, while waiting, I had Sausage McMuffin with Tea and I read the morning paper.
Such a classic thing to do in the morning. Hahah..

When we're in sch, there was a concert. It is to celebrate all the 3 recent Festivals: Hari Raya Haji, Ponggal & CNY. How Budget can that be. A 3-in-1 concert. Blah.
We had goodies, courtesy from Mrs Angie Lee. It was an OK concert. But Trish, Zie and me had loads of fun!!! Guess what?!! The old folks were invited!!! HAHAHA!!! It was quite sweet of the sch to do that. Aft concert, Lessons as per normal. How enlightening that news was. Blah. Aft BZC, Grace handed up Reply Letter of Enquiry to Ms Lee. I was just merely walking past her. Then, she pointed out, "Oh Ya!! My bridge leaders. I want your homework" I was like OH SHIT!! Thanks Grace!!! I quickly tip toed out of the class. LOL... That was a close encounter. Phew.

During PR, I was driven back to my nostalgic primary sch days. Those days, where we only had to do was drawing and colouring. Yeah. Miss Tay made us do a mind-map in our creative way. The topic was "7 ways of planning a PR Campaign" How Fun it was!!! All the colour pens and highlighters started to come out. HAHah I felt like I was in Hi-5 show!! Hilarious!!

EVM period was even more tragic. We had to discuss abt how to make a Press Release. I am at blur zone when comes to EVM. The topic is interesting, but the teacher is really cannot make it, but somehow she made it through the years...!!! Torture!!!! Then, it was time to go, so ISF students self-proclaimed early dismissal. HAHAH!!! Almost half of the class just merrily strolled out of the class. I wanted to do that, when Mrs Lee said, "Who ask you to go?!" I quickly make my way back in. Oops!!! But in 5 mins time, she eventually released us. Thanks a lot!!!

Then, me, Grace, Trish, Sam and Kelly went to SH to Finish watching Mona Lisa Smile.
(We watched Disc 2 a total of 3 times!! We even know the dialogue!! LOLOLO!!!)
Aft that, it rained and stopped and rained again. We went back home. But, we had a stop over at MacD for ice-cream on a cold day. Right. But we had fun!!! There was this Indian family who were staring at us. So I told Trish & kelly. They both turned to look at the family AT THE SAME TIME!!! Imagine that!! It's as if they were watchin a F1 race!!! LOL!!! It happened again when I saw this Caucasian guy. Same thing. WATCHING A F1 RACE!!! ZZzzoommmmmm!!!! LOL!!! Lastly, I am PARTIALLY HAVE A HEARING PROBLEM whereby I heard Trish said this, "She has damn bloody long legs la!!" guess what I heard?? "chickydondeng!!" AGRH!!! Blah...blah!!! LOL!!! The 3 of us cracked until our face turned red!!! WOOhoo!!! Chickydondeng!!! What the Hell!!!! Like AD would always say, "Rina, balik ambil senduk, korek telinga k!!!" [Translation: Rina, go home, take a big spoon, and dig your ears!!] HAHaha!!! TOOTHELOO!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home