Thursday, January 05, 2006

Marathon Sneezing

Has anyone ever experience this before?
A false alarm Sneeze?
I mean it's like you feel like sneezing, but it never came?
Then you will feel and itch in your nose?
Then, when you will experience a Sneezing Marathon!! Non-stop Sneezing!
Yea. That kind of feeling? ever felt that before?

Well, I am. Sneezing non-stop since 9:30 pm.
Still having the ticklish feeling in my nose.
My left right nostril. Itch!
AAAAHHHCHHHOOO....!!!!

Oh Help me. Argh!!
Plus the weather is so damn cold.
[Sneeze]
I had BL meeting 4 Games.
Fun. Fun. Fun.
But hate the Seniors. Exluding Maisarah.
I dun wish to mention names.
So, yah. It's like 3 different ppl, telling 3 different Stories.
It's so damn F*****g shit!!
I seriously hate to deal or even listen to this kind of shit.
I mean, isn't there any on particular LEADER who know EVERYTHING??
Then, what's the point of having a President, Vice-President and Secretary...!!!
This all is so damn Bloody Bul*S**T!!!
[Sneeze! Sneeze!]

Just see how and what happens tomoro!!
Till then....[Sneeze!] See Ya!!! [Sneeze!! Sneeze!!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home