Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Here I am updating. Instead of doing my projects that are haunting me everyday. HECK!

Anyway, currently studying in TAS is kind of a hassle. But never mind, I shall deal with it. I'm getting use to the pace of life there. Got comfortable with the times that I have to wake up and anticipating the jams or arrival of the Sentosa Express.

Right now, my class have held the record for chasing the teachers out. One was our Entrepreneur tutor Ms Maggie. She is the most fiercest tutor in TAS. Her motto, "My mood depends on the students." So, if she's in a very bad mood, don't bother talking to her as you'll never know when she might blow up on you. So, avoid her at all cost when she's angry. Well, she walked out the class becoz one of the guy tried to prove her wrong (can't remember the exact cause). Before she walked out, she banged the table with her file and screaming at that guy until her voice was almost gone. I could sensed that she was about to cry but she tried to hold it in. It was sad that my class made her go out and almost made her cry. Gosh!!

Next, we made our Care Person a.k.a Form teacher out during our tutorial. Reason being, my group was too noisy and that no one wanted to present the debate. Also, the next group drew some obscene stuff on the flip chart for the debate. He got so angry and walked out of the class saying "We should be more professional and respect the teachers here. And turn off the air-con when you leave". Some of my classmates went to chase after him to apologize but he ignored them. They even called his hp and he purposely ignore it. So, the whole class decided to write an apology letter to him. The next day, he came and told us that we shouldn't behaved that way and he thought the letter was interesting. Whatever.

Then my class joked about who's gonna be the next victim. Right. I'm quite surprised that such things are coming from them. I mean, I won't be surprised if it's from ITE students. BUT Even ITE Students we were before, but we never went to SUCH extent. What do you say ISF? Hahah!!! No matter how irritating we were, no matter how the teachers HATE us, we were still playful and the teachers miss us now. Hah!

Anyway, here are some pics of TAS. Enjoy.

Part of the COMPUTER LAB.


The connection between the Sentosa Express carriage.


This weird 'Tree-house' in front of every block. Don't know what it's for.


End of the Library. They call it Resource Centre. Taken at 9:20 am. Peaceful. But not till 12 noon. Socialize area. Haha!!


The Shelves.

MORE PICS SOON!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home