Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Currently, I'm waiting for Miss Kelly Khoo to come to my house, to continue our gift fixing. (It's for Sam's 21st b'day. Shall not reveal what it is.) We started it yesterday at Kelly's house. Unfortunately, we had to move up to her apartment's roof top to do as I'm TERRIFIED of her dog. Nothing new from me lah. I'm SCARED of dogs. So, don't ever TRY to BRAINWASH me to think that dogs won't bite. Just let it be. I'm scared of dogs. End of story.

Back to the roof top. Yesterday was a hot & windy day. Up at the roof top was splendid as I got my back 'burnt' from the scorching sun. We painted some parts of the gift, tried figuring how to fix it & kept our things from flying. It was fun to be up there, considering the fact that this kind of opportunity just comes once. However, the enjoyment had to be cut short as I got a phone call from my mum informing me that my uncle was admitted to SGH for mild stroke. My mum and I rushed to SGH. Thankfully, my uncle was fine. He can still talk normally, only his right side is weak. Hope he recovers fast.

Right now it's 2pm and Miss Kelly (VIP) not here yet. Wonder what time she'll reach. Later in the evening, the 4 of us (Trish, Durga, Kelly & Me) are gonna catch Step Up 2 at PS. [Don't worry girls, I WON'T spoil it in the Cinema. I Promish.] :)
I just got a msg frm Kelly: "Sorry Rina, I just woke up. Just now I went to take a nap. Leaving the house soon." THANKS AH KELLY!!! HAI YOH!!!! I really thought she was at my house bus stop already. Humph. >:-(

Anyway, having my hols is fun but when you are stuck at home is not fun. So, a few weeks back I went to the market with my mum. While she's busy telling the aunty what she needs, I saw this on top of the potatoes corner:

Spot the 'Heart-shaped' potato.


Even my mum was like "eh rina! Take a pic lah. Very nice what!"

Later that night, I was SUPER BORED and look at what I did to myself after shower:
It was inspired by my brother who showed it to me months ago. LOL.


It's 2:20pm and Kelly's still not here yet. I bet she'll go bonkers if she reads this entry. LOL!! I'm talking bad about her!! LOL!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home