Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Today's whether is very very unpredictable. One moment it looked like it's gonna rain, the next moment, Sun shining brightly. Even the MET station predict that there'll be flash floods and raining in most areas. I've been waiting, but not a single drop of rain fell. GREAT! I went to National Library this afternoon. In the bus, I could see grey clouds gathered near Suntec area. I guessed it's gonna pour soon. After spending quite a long time in the library, thinking that maybe the rain already stopped. But guess what? It was DRY outside! Gosh! Make me bring such a big umbrella for nothing. Never mind.

As usual, I have nothing to do at home. Other than staring at the computer or sleep. SO BORING. Plus, tomorrow I will be visiting my uncle - from my dad's side - at SGH. He's better now. Only thing is that his Right side is very weak. Hope he recovers fast.

Speaking of tomorrow, there'll be AI - American Idol. I'm NOT satisfied with the results last week. Amanda Overmyer got voted off. The Rocker Nurse. DAMN! I mean, all the judges seemed to be praising her about her being very authentic about her singing and her style stuff like that. For me it's good to see a different side of AI. A breath of fresh air. But No... ppl prefer those who are popular. I dun know lah. I'm just enjoying the fun. At least I have some TV shows to watch, other than rotting myself. HEHe!!

As of this moment, I'm waiting for my mum who's in the toilet - showering. Both my dad and brother are out. It's a good thing. At least there's peace in the house and there'll be light. If my dad is home, my house will be in the dark by 9:30pm. Save Electricity. Plus, my dad will be sleeping already. Don't ask me why. It's a LONG, WINDING, BORING AND MISERABLE STORY. So, let's keep it as it is.

Ok! Done! My mum's out! My turn now! Hehe!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home