Thursday, April 03, 2008

It's already April. That means 1 thing - School is starting soon and I'm clearly not looking forward to it. Speaking of April, I've been fooled by my mum. She called my brother and I to see that there's a crazy "Ah Pek" at the Lift. I was so eager and rushed to the gate. When I was at the gate, I saw no one and my mum suddenly shouted "APRIL FOOL!!!" Damn!!!

Right now it's pouring HEAVILY. It's so HEAVY until I could not even see the next block. It's all Blur... WOW. Guess this rain will last for quite a while. OMG. There's children playing at the playground in the rain! GOSH! I mean I love to do that too, but not when there's lightning every few minutes. GOD! Are they insane or something?

Anyway, that's all for now.

Wait. Check out the video. My first time. Hehe!! Will have a better one next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home