Sunday, March 23, 2008

Kelly, Trish, Durga, Shuo Ke and I attended Samantha's (Not the other irritating 'Sam') 21st B'day celebration. It was held at a condo at CCK. Very FAR. But at least I don't complain. It's still in Singapore.

When I was in the bus, it started RAINING heavily. I got worried as my sandals had no friction on the soles. So, chances of me slipping and falling on my butt was very slim. My sentiments were right when I arrived at Yishun Interchange. The floor was wet and I was walking as though I was walking on egg shells. Very S-E-L-O-W-L-Y!!! I almost slipped but I held onto the railings. It was a chore, I tell you! But thankfully, I didn't fell. Phew! Or else, I'd have a grey top to Sam's party instead of white. Hehe.

As we arrived there, not many guests arrived. So, we just hang around until 7 plus, we started to eat. The food was nice. I was hungry so had second servings with Sam's fren, Rebecca. Nothing WRONG with THAT! It's a BUFFET. Nothing to be Pai Seh about. Anyway, around 8 plus, cake cutting ceremony. The cake was beautiful. It was a cartoon character princess in Yellow dress. I really like it. Then followed by Sam's speech. I must say, she thanked EVERYONE from all the EDUCATION levels but she forgot to thank her Mummy and Sister. Hai yoh! LOL!! Must be too excited in turning 21. Then the cake eating time. The cake was nice. Not too creamy that makes you wanna puke.

While I was enjoying my cake, I met this familiar face. Shu Hui, Sam's Nitec classmate. Shu Hui happens to be in TP doing the same course as me. Actually, I saw her first and wondered I met her before in TP a couple of times. Then when I finally meet her personally, only then I know who she is! GOSH! It's such as SMALL world. Haha!! So, Kelly and I chatted with her, took pics outside and exchange numbers. I must say, Shu Hui is a very nice person to talk to. She's very friendly. Hehe!! She somehow reminded me of my Secondary sch fren - Eudora. Hehe!!

After that, some of Sam's frens asked us if we wanted to pack some food home. I said yes. So, Rebecca and I helped ourselves with the food. I took some rice, noodles and Sweet and Sour Fish. She took noodles and Chicken! LOL!! Call me an aunty for being so KIASU or THICK skin. But I don't see the harm in bringing food home. It's not like I'm STEALING! People offered me, so couldn't say No. If nobody were to bring home the food, I bet they'd probably end up in the dustbin. So Sayang.

Well, that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home