Monday, March 10, 2008

This week will be very tense for me. Why? My exam results are coming up. I'll get my results via SMS. Cool huh? Well, it doesn't matter. What matters is the results I'll get. Hopefully I PASS ALL!! [ Fingers crossed ] So, it's gonna be a spine-tingling, nail biting pressure on me. I won't be able to sleep well this week. ARGh!!! I'm OVER REACTING!! SHIT! But I'm REALLY hoping for the best. Will update, not to worry.

So, nothing much to update lah. But I will try to post a bit longer than the previous entry. As Trish wanted to kill me for posting such a short entry. HEHE!! I will try my best Trish! Don't worry. Hehe!! Hmm..Let me think.....wat to post....

AH! I know, post some pics that I've been taking for some time now. One thing about me being in TP, class celebration is rather common in my class. There'd be somebody's birthday to celebrate. And each time, all of us would have to chip in money to buy cake. However, for the last few celebrations, I've been rather upfront about the portion of cake I get. I've been getting rather small portion of cake - considering the very "SEXY" size that I'm in. Hehe!! Well, c'mon, I know I should not eat too much, must exercise and the whole nine yards about losing weight saga. But you see, it's not that I eat cakes everyday, plus, the cakes are delicious and I PAID for it! So, I deserve it. Therefore, everytime I chip in, I said I want a bigger piece of the cake. But of course, my request was ignored - as usual. Bet you're thinking, "deal with it lah!" NOPE! Once, I took the Advantage of having a bigger slice of the cake!! Hahah!! I felt good!! Heheh!!! Mischievous! I know... Heheh!!!

So enough yakking!! Let the pics do the talking!!

This Strawberry cake is nice to look. But it's very CREAMY when eat too much.


This cake is the one where my fren and I open ceremony as though it was our b'day. Both of us took the big piece! When I ate it, the cocoa powder went straight up to my nose!! So I choked on it!! Haha!!! The cake is from Hans. Very nice!!


This is the last b'day celebration. It's aft my first paper. It's from Prima Deli. Each of us get one of each flavour. It was very sweet. Can get diabetes. LOL!!!


The b'day girl got this extra.


So, that's it. Hope I didn't make you readers salivate! LOL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home