Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Don't you just hate it if you have ulcers or toothaches or even biting your tongue or lip? Yup. I'm having it right now. It SUCKS!! First, I have this painful sting on the tip of my tongue. So, if I'm not careful and it brushes against my teeth, it will HURT like HELL!!! Took a good look at it, and found out that it has this white spot on the pain area. I can't really remember how I got it. Perhaps from the food I ate the other day. The food was piping hot and maybe it burned my tongue. Yikes!! Next is at the back of my mouth. It's on the flesh of my left inner cheek. I think I accidentally bit on it while eating. So now it's kind of swollen and it's VERY Irritating! Everytime I chew something, I will bite on the swollen area. DAMMIT! Now, I have to chew my food on my right side set of teeth. I've been spending a GREAT amount of time finishing my food. It's a chore to EAT nowadays!! Also, it kind of spoil my appetite! UGH! This has been going on for 4-5 days now. I really hope it'll heal soon. I can't bear the pain.

Anyway, I would like to post pics again! Hehe!!! Can't help it when I have a camera phone. hehe!!

First up: My Studying Days for Exams [ Can't believe it ]

Studied for Mktg (My LEAST Favourite Subj) in the afternoon


This is the state of my table in the night. (Almost GAVE up lah!!)


Tired of studying at home, thought of studying in sch with Kelly. (A.K.A. - Recipe for DISASTER!! Hahah!! Kidding! We managed to study in the end. Hehe!)

The chips that Kelly bought - NOT NICE!! Yuck! LOL!! It's some Italian corn chips with 4 cheeses! To me, the Smell of the Cheese was so OVERWHELMING! But Kelly LOVE it! Can tell from her face.


You can see, food seemed to be dominant during our study period. LOL!! Water is essential!! Not for Kelly though! LOL!!!


Kelly busy "Colouring" her Mktg txt bk. She seemed to highlight Everything I highlighted. LOL!! The paper was in 2 days. LOL!!!


So, Kelly and I decided to study again for our Last paper - (Fundamentals of F&B). She booked a Study Rm in our sch lib. Instead of a max of 4 hours, the librarian gave us 8 hours. Hehe!! That's very nice of her. So, we got the room to ourselves for the whole day!! This was what it was during our "Study".

Nothing new from Kelly, taking pics of herself. Hehe!!! Here's the proof of me studying!! Right. LOL!


That's her side of the table.


My side of the table.


We stayed in there till 6pm. After which, we went back and studied SUMMORE!!! Hai yoh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home