Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Apologies for my LONG absence. Been pretty busy lately the week before school starts. Actually, today is the 2nd day of school. At Sentosa.

I have mixed feelings about this whole Sentosa thingy. First of all is Distance. Yes I know, I shouldn't complain since complaining will never resolve any of this. So, I just have to let this out. Ok. The journey from my house to Sentosa is atrociously pain in the ASS! Why? Imagine this, waiting for bus 65 for 10-15 mins everyday (Not including rainy days, God knows how long more it'll take). Then, the bus ride to Vivo will take a good 45 mins to an hour (If the bus driver is such a sucker! Who have to stop at every Traffic light!). Once at Vivo, take the Monorail Express which will take a good 10mins. Lastly, the walk to the school is around 5mins max. Overall, you do the math. Distance.

Next is Food. I know..I know...I wonder what my life would be without food. So, at school, there's this small 'canteen' (the teachers called it) but I think it's more like a cafeteria with alfresco dining. I've yet to discover the 'canteen'. If they don't sell anything nice, I'm gonna hate it.

Third, Security. Now, I'm not saying that there's a guard at the entrance and we students have to undergo screen checks everytime we arrive. But guess what? There's a number code when we want to enter the TOILETS! IMAGINE that!! Oh! Plus! The lecturers and tutors have a different set of numbers from students! OMFG!!! I was wondering, if the lecturers get gold plated toilet seats and sinks when they enter the same toilet as the students, just because they have a different set of numbers! WOW! Really 'amazing'!

Lastly, TimeTable. Apparaently, I'm content with my timetable. Most of the days, I end at 3pm. But the down side of it is, I have to start at 9am. I still have 2hrs break in between lessons, which kind of suck as there's nothing interesting to roam around at Sentosa within such a short time frame. So, I wouldn't risk it. Therefore, I've decided that I'll either be in the Computer Lab doing absolutely NOTHING! or I could just be sitting around with the perpetual praying mantis sound and stone like a zombie. Interesting.

More updates and some pics of the school. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home