Thursday, March 06, 2008

Here I am. Having my hols now. A total of 8 wks of hols. But I can bet that it'll pass without me knowing it. I've tonnes of things to do and I've not started on any of them yet! First of all, I'm BROKE. DRY. NO MONEY. Yesh. Nothing new from me. Always NO MONEY. Hmm... thought of finding a job, all the applications ask for any working experience. That's what I don't have. So it kind of suck to not have any experience. Envy those who got a job already - good on you. But nevertheless, I will go do other stuffs that have been put on hold for quite some time now. So, at least I get things done.

Exams... Ugh. All I can say is that I've never stayed up so late in my life to study, at the same time, getting my ass numb from all that mugging in my room. All those dreadful nights studying and cursing under my breath to the amount of topics to learn. I've never taken studying for exams so seriously as I did this time. Extremely intense. Yikes! [ Will not go to that state again. Ever. It's suicidal! ] But on the bright side, I hope that my effort pays off. Hope I'll pass my exams and proceed on to Yr 2. Please God! Help me!

So here is a little update from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home