Thursday, May 03, 2007

Dealing with the shock.

I know I have not been updating. It's not my fault. I just didn't have the time.

Scholl have started for me now. I'm currently in Temasek Poly doing leisure & Resort Mgmt. Sounds fun huh?1 Yeah wait till you hear how many projects I have to do and deal with people that are SUPER shy! Every subject I take have a project. I rather kill myself. Haha!!

I joined Samba Percussion Ensemble. Cool huh? At least I join a CCA that I like! No more leadership shit for me anymore! I have retired from it! ahahah!!!

I have a good class. But I have yet to discover their flaws and their true colours. Hmm....

Enough about my school. Everytime I think of it, my tummy hurts. I guess I have yet to adapt to sch and really break out of my shell and enjoy sch. I'm having difficulty in it though. Hai. Never mind. I have to bear with as I am the one who wanted to get into a poly so bad. So now I've achieved my goal and it's time for me to make it work! GOD I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP YET AGAIN! PLEASE!!!!!!

So, to all of you out there. Here's something for you to keep you occupied. Till then, wish me luck?! Haha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home